The Vietnam Wealth Advisors (VWA) is a non-profit professional body which is incorporated as a social enterprise. The VWA is dedicated to developing and promoting an industry providing unbiased financial advice to the Vietnamese public. The VWA is also targeting to promote the financial literacy in Vietnam to the public community.
The Vietnam Wealth Advisors is initially operated as a group in a social network which comprises of 50,000 members up to the date of establishment when a group of reputable financial advisors, fund managers, directors of securitities companies, insurance companies decided to establish officially as a legally accepted non-profit organization.
- Promoting the financial literacy in Vietnam to strengthen the personal financial capability, to prevent the financial crime due to lacking of financial literacy;
- Growing awareness of the role of financial advisors in the community;
- Standardising the financial advisory profession; and
- Developing the code of ethics in financial advisory profession.
Board of Advisors
VWA Boad of Advisors includes reputable financial experts, fund managers, directors of securities companies, and insurance companies.
The Board of Advisors plays the following roles and functions:
- Providing professional development directions on finance and investment to the public in Vietnam.
- Orientation of main activities of VWA to the community.
- Participate in sharing financial professional issues with the community as much as possible.
- Regular meetings (scheduled every 6 months) to provide professional resolutions for VWA.